Evaluation of Pharmacodynamic Effects of Intratumoral Delivery of Plasmid IL-12 Electroporation in Patients With Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 17 Jul 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, the study has reached its target enrollment of 10 patients.
- 28 Jun 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, the company expects to complete patient enrolment and provide top-line data from this trial in the second half of 2018.
- 13 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History