A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of APD334 in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etrasimod (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OASIS
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to present full study results at future medical congresses.
- 19 Mar 2018 Results presented in an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 19 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (The effect of treatment with etrasimod (APD334) 2 mg in improving the 3-component Mayo Clinic) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History