A Phase III Study Comparing Single-Agent Olaparib or the Combination of Cediranib and Olaparib to Standard Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Women With Recurrent Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 549 to 561.
- 09 Mar 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 15 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.