A Pilot Prospective Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Large-Scale, Field-Directed Topical Therapy of Actinic Keratosis of the Chest With Ingenol Mebutate 0.015%
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.