A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of OTO-104 Given as a Single Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVERTS-1
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 30 Aug 2017 Results published in an Otonomy media release.
- 30 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Reduction in number of definitive vertigo days compared to placebo), according to an Otonomy media release.
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History