AA Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety of AFM13 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (KEYNOTE- 206).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 13 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE- 206
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Affimed media release, treatment is the study is ongoing, and till now 24 patients have been treated. Complete 3 month data from the study is expected in mid -2018.
- 01 Feb 2018 According to an Affimed media release, 21 patients have been enrolled in extension cohort of this trial.
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an Affimed Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History