A Phase I Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Safety of AFM11 (CD19 x CD3 TandAb®) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Adult B-precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 11 (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AFM11-102
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, company is recruiting patients for the fifth cohort of the study.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, patients are currently being recruited into the fourth dose cohort of this trial.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, company expects providing a progress update of this trial in the first half of 2017.