Deferasirox Versus Venesection in Patients With Hemochromatosis and for Treatment of Transfusional Siderosis in Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Diagnostics and New Biomarkers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deferasirox (Primary)
- Indications Haemochromatosis; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 25 May 2015 New trial record