URANIS -Data Collection in Urological Centers During Treatment With Ra-223 Dichloride (Xofigo) Within the Framework of a Non-interventional Study Assessing Overall Survival (OS) and Effectiveness Predictors of Ra- 223 Dichloride (Xofigo) Treated mCRPC Patients in a Real Life Setting in Germany.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms URANIS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 250.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 30 Jun 2021.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 31 Mar 2021.