Phase II/III trial of Kevetrin for the treatment of ovarian cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Thioureidobutyronitrile (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2015 According to a Cellceutix media release, the company has chosen Docetaxel as the drug for the combination arm in this study.
- 11 Nov 2015 According to Cellceutix media release, this trial will initiate in the first half of 2016.
- 11 Nov 2015 According to Cellceutix media release, FDA has granted orphan drug designation to Kevetrin for ovarian cancer.