Phase 2a Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 12-week Escalating Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Activity of 3 Concentrations of Locally Applied MBN-101 to Infected Bone Sites
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MBN 101 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Microbion Corporation
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 24.