A Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous (IV) and Powder for Oral Suspension Formulations of Posaconazole (POS) in Immunocompromised Pediatric Subjects With Neutropenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Posaconazole (Primary) ; Posaconazole (Primary)
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Oct 2017 Results (n=66) assessing safety,tolerability and pharmacokinetics of Posaconazole presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 15 May 2017 Treatment arm has been increases from 4 to 6 (6 mg/kg dose of POS has added) and patients number also increases.
- 15 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 84.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History