An Open-label, Single Arm, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of QR-110 in Subjects With Leber's Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) Due to c.2991+1655A>G Mutation (p.Cys998X) in the CEP290 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs QR 110 (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ProQR Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, 6 month data are expected in 2018 and 12 month data are expected 2019.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 21 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.