A Phase 1 Receptor Occupancy Study Using Positron Emission Tomography to Investigate Novel Ligand [11C]TASP0410699 Alone and Following Single Oral Dose Administrations of TS-121 in Healthy Adult (Male) Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TASP 0410699 (Primary) ; TS 121 (Primary)
- Indications CNS disorders; Depression
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Taisho Pharmaceutical
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2015 New trial record