A 52-Week Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Efficacy and Safety Study of Reslizumab 110 mg Fixed, Subcutaneous Dosing in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma and Elevated Blood Eosinophils
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Mar 2018 This study has been discontinued in Germany.
- 23 Feb 2018 This study has been discontinued in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History