IRON CLAD: Can Iron Lessen Anemia Due to cancer and chemotherapy: A multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, controlled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of Injectafer (ferric carboxymaltose injection) in adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced anaemia; Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRON CLAD
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Apr 2018 This trial has been completed in Poland (End date: 2017-12-21).
- 17 Apr 2018 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date: 2017-12-13).
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.