A Phase III, open label, multicentre randomised clinical study comparing Acelarin (NUC1031) with Gemcitabine in patient with metastatic pancreatic carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 1031 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACELARATE
- 20 Jan 2018 To date, 85 patients have been randomised, according to the trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 06 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.