Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Controlled Study of Tucatinib vs Placebo in Combination With Capecitabine and Trastuzumab in Patients With Pretreated Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2+ Breast Carcinoma (HER2CLIMB)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tucatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HER2CLIMB
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics
- 09 Mar 2018 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, Cascadian Therapeutics has been acquired by Seattle Genetics, and this acquisition provides the Global Rights of Tucatinib to Seattle Genetics.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, the study is currently enrolling patients in the United States, Canada, Western Europe and Australia.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, the first patients has been randomized in Western Europe and Australia in this trial.