An Open-label, Single Arm, Phase III Study to Assess the Self-administration of AOP2014 Using a Pre-filled Pen, Developed for the Treatment of Polycythemia Vera Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropeginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEN-PV
- Sponsors AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
- 25 Jun 2017 Final results of the study presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results published in an AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG media release.
- 25 Jun 2017 According to an AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG media release, latest results from the study were presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History