FOCUS: A Multicenter, Multinational, Double-Blind, 2-Arm, Randomized, Phase 2/3, Study of Physician's Choice Chemotherapy ([PCC] Weekly Paclitaxel or Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin [PLD]) Plus Bevacizumab and CA4P Versus PCC Plus Bevacizumab and Placebo for Subjects With Platinum-Resistant, Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fosbretabulin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOCUS
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 26 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression free survival) has not been met, according to a Mateon Therapeutics media release.
- 26 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Mateon Therapeutics media release.
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Mateon Therapeutics media release, the Company terminated this study due to lack of clear efficacy signal in the third interim analysis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History