Phase 1/2 Clinical Study of Niraparib in Combination With Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-162; TOPACIO
- Sponsors TESARO
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a TESARO media release, platinum-resistant ovarian cancer data from this trial is expected in 1H 2018.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a TESARO media release, an abstract for triple negative breast cancer patients has been submitted to the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2018) and data from platinum-resistant ovarian cancer patients will be presented at The Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) Annual Meeting (2018).
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History