A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Effects of Intravenously Administered NEV801 in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camptothecin/podophyllotoxin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Neovia Oncology
- 25 Jan 2017 According to a Neovia Oncology media release, this trial will be run by principal investigators at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston; and Sarah Cannon Research Institute, Nashville.
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per a Neovia Oncology media release.
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.