Comparison of clopidogrel and prasugrel as prophylaxis for In-stent protrusion evaluated by optical coherence tomography in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPECT-MI
- 06 Oct 2016 Efficacy and safety results (n=78) published in the Circulation Journal.
- 05 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.