Women's Triple-Negative First-Line Study: A Phase II Trial of Liposomal Doxorubicin, Bevacizumab and Everolimus (DAE) in Patients With Localized Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) With Tumors Predicted Insensitive to Standard Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 09 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research