A Phase 1b/2 Study of Tergenpumatucel-L (HyperAcute Lung) Immunotherapy in Combination With the IDO Pathway Inhibitor Indoximod and Docetaxel in Patients With Advanced Previously Treated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tergenpumatucel-L (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Indoximod
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 02 Feb 2016 According to CT.gov record, phase of the trial changed from phase II to phase I/II, official title changed.Also,safety is now included as primary endpoint,treatment arms changed from 1 to 2,planned patient number changed from 59 to 115 and treatment section revised with changes in frequency of drugs administration(i.e.for Tergenpumatucel-L- frequency changed from q2w total 24 doses to q3w total 18 doses for Indoximod it changed from BID to TID).
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 59 to 115, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2015 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.