A Phase I/II, Open Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of LAG525 Single Agent and in Combination With PDR001 Administered to Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LAG 525 (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Mar 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, the protocol of this trial was expanded to enrol patients with mesothelioma and triple-negative breast cancer in September 2017.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Apr 2019 to 23 Apr 2019.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Apr 2019 to 23 Apr 2019.