A study of MN-166 for the treatment of Krabbe disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibudilast (Primary)
- Indications Globoid cell leukodystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2016 The US FDA has granted Rare Pediatric Disease Designation to MN-166 (ibudilast) for treatment of Type 1-early infantile Krabbe disease, according to a Medicinova media release.
- 04 Jun 2015 New trial record
- 03 Jun 2015 MediciNova received an orphan-drug designation for MN-166 for Krabbe Disease and plans to finalize and submit the protocol of this study to the FDA.