An 8-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study With a 4-week, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Period to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Tenapanor to Treat Hyperphosphatemia in End-Stage Renal Disease Patients on Hemodialysis (ESRD-HD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary)
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ardelyx
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Ardelyx media release, data from the study has been presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Annual Meeting.
- 15 Feb 2017 Results published in the Ardelyx media release media release.
- 15 Feb 2017 According to Ardelyx media release, primary endpoint (Placebo Adjusted Change in Serum Phosphate During Randomized Withdrawal Period time_frame: 4 weeks) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History