A Phase I, Single-Center, Active-Controlled, Randomized Study Of RDX227675 In Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RDX 7675 (Primary) ; Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
- Indications Hyperkalaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Nov 2017 According to a company media release, Ardelyx has made the decision to discontinue development of RDX7675, including both the onset-of-action and Phase 3 studies because of an unexpected and drug-related reduction in serum bicarbonate observed in the onset-of-action trial.
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of this trial, presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.