A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of Duvortuxizumab, A Humanized CD19 x CD3 Dual-Affinity Re-Targeting (DART®) Protein in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Duvortuxizumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 31 Aug 2017 According to the MacroGenics media release, the company announced that Janssen is terminating the collaboration and license agreement with MacroGenics due to treatment-related neurotoxicity relating to duvortuxizumab.
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per the MacroGenics media release.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 221 to 220.