Evaluation of rhAnnexine V-128 radiolabeled In the Diagnosis of Infectious Endocarditis, the Atrial Thrombus and Their embolic complications associated [Evaluation de la rhAnnexine V-128 radiomarquée Dans le Diagnostic de l'Endocardite Infectieuse, du Thrombus Atrial et de Leurs Complications Emboliques associées]
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tc-99m annexin V 128 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial endocarditis; Thrombosis
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms AnnIE
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Aug 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.