A twenty six week, randomized, open-label, 2-arm parallel group real world pragmatic trial to assess the clinical and health outcomes benefit of Toujeo compared to standard of care insulin for initiating basal insulin in insulin naïve patients with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes mellitus, with 6 month extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH CONTROL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 28 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated