An Open-label,Sequential,Single-site Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Warfarin When Coadministered With Polyethylene Glycol Loxenatide (PEX168) in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PEG loxenatide (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical
- 09 Mar 2018 According to ChiCTR1800015049 source this study has case series and observational design keywords. I have not updated this information since this is a phase I open label study in healthy volunteers.
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.