A Phase 1 Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetic Profiles and the Efficacy of EDO-S101, a First-in-Class Alkylating Histone Deacetylase Inhibition (HDACi) Fusion Molecule, in Relapsed/Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tinostamustine (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.