A Phase 1/2 Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of EDO-S101, a First-in-Class Alkylating Histone Deacetylase Inhibition (HDACi) Fusion Molecule, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tinostamustine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a Mundipharma media release, this trial is being conducted at the Stanford University, Cedars Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles) and The Mayo Clinic (Scottsdale).
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Mundipharma media release.
- 31 Jul 2015 According to the media release of the Mundipharma EDO GmbH, the company was granted INDA approval form FDA for its first anti-cancer compound EDO-S101 indicated for the treatment of relapsed/refractory haematologic malignancies and solid tumours and plans to develop this study in 2015 once the dose escalation part of the first in human study has been completed