A phase III, multi-center, randomized, double blind, active and placebo control, single dose trial to demonstrate the efficacy and safety of DWP-450 in adult subjects for treatment of moderate-to-severe glabellar lines
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EV003
- Sponsors Evolus
- 05 Apr 2018 According to an Evolus media release, Dr. Patricia Ogilvie, M.D., is the Principal Investigator of the study. A Biologics License Application (BLA) for prabotulinumtoxinA is currently under review by the U.S. FDA.
- 05 Apr 2018 Results presented in the Evolus media release.
- 05 Apr 2018 Results from this trial were presented at the Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC) (2018), according to an Evolus media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History