A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of PT010 Relative to PT003 and PT009 on COPD Exacerbations Over a 52-Week Treatment Period in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe COPD (Ethos)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Ethos
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 29 May 2019.
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.