Efficacy and Safety Phase II Study of Recombinant Human Serum Albumin/Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Fusion Protein for Injection to Prevent Neutrophilic Granulocytopenia Among Chemotherapy Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Albumin-granulocyte colony-stimulating factor fusion protein (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tianjin SinoBiotech
- 16 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.