A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Comparative, Open-label, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of DTaP-IPV (Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular Pertussis-inactivated Poliovirus) Vaccine Administered to Healthy Infants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VENUS
- Sponsors Boryung Pharmaceutical
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.