Phase 2 Study of aNK (Activated NK-92 Natural Killer Cells) Infusions in Combination With ALT-803 (IL-15) in Patients With Stage III (IIIB) or Stage IV Merkel Cell Carcinoma (MCC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CST 101 (Primary) ; ALT 803
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 25 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to a NantKwest media release, FDA has grant Orphan Drug Designation for company's activated natural killer (aNK) cell therapy for treatment of patients with advanced Merkel cell carcinoma was based in part on data presented at the Annual Society of Immunotherapy (SITC) meeting in November 2016.