Adaptive Study of the Safety, Tolerability & Efficacy of Autologous γδ T Lymphocyte Therapy (ImmuniCell) in Patients With Advanced Cancers Refractory to Current Treatment or Have Indolent Disease for Which Immunotherapy May be Beneficial
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs T-lymphocyte cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TC BioPharm
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed to 31 Jul 2019.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.