A Randomized, Controlled, 6-treatment, 6-sequence, 6-period Cross-over Dose Response Study of 3 Single Doses of Afrezza Inhaled Technosphere Insulin and of 3 Single Doses of SC Insulin Lispro in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 Using the Euglycemic Clamp Technique
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin lispro
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors MannKind Corporation; Sanofi
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a Mannkind Corporation media release, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has approved an update to the Afrezza prescribing information to include data from this trial.
- 12 Jun 2016 Results were presented at the American Diabetes Association's 76th Scientific Sessions (ADA) 2016, according to a Mannkind Corporation media release.
- 12 Jun 2016 Results published in a Mannkind Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History