A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active Controlled Multicenter Trial to Demonstrate Efficacy of Subcutaneous Secukinumab Compared to Placebo and Etanercept (in a Single-blinded Arm) After Twelve Weeks of Treatment, and to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Long-term Efficacy in Subjects From 6 to Less Than 18 Years of Age With Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 169.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 28 Sep 2023.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 15 Mar 2019.