A Phase Ib/II, Open-label, Multicenter Trial With Oral cMET Inhibitor INC280 Alone and in Combination With Erlotinib Versus Platinum With Pemetrexed in Adult Patients With EGFR Mutated, cMET-amplified, Locally Advanced/Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With Acquired Resistance to Prior EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (EGFR TKI)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capmatinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Erlotinib; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEOMETRY duo-1
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Nov 2017 This trial has been suspended in Spain, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Oct 2017 This trial has been suspended, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Dec 2016 Trial design presented at the 17th World Conference on Lung Cancer