A Double-masked, Randomized, Multi-center, Active-controlled, Parallel Group, 6-month Study With a 3-month Interim Analysis Assessing the Ocular Hypotensive Efficacy and Safety of AR-13324 Ophthalmic Solution, 0.02% QD Compared to Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution, 0.5% BID in Patients With Elevated Intraocular Pressure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Netarsudil (Primary) ; Timolol
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Rocket 4
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02% for the lowering of elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, a meeting of the Dermatologic and Ophthalmic Drugs Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been scheduled with the company for October 13, 2017 to review the NDA for Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02% for the treatment of patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History