A Cancer Research UK Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase IIa Trial of AMG 319 Given Orally as a Neoadjuvant Therapy in Patients With Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Positive and Negative Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 319 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 1%, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.