A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Drug Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy of HUEXC030 as Add-on Excipient to Eradicate Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs Induced Liver Injury in Subjects With Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Isoniazid (Primary) ; Ethambutol; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications Liver injury; Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Orient Pharma
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2015 New trial record