Testing the Ability of JNJ-18038683, a Selective Serotonin (5-HT)7 Antagonist, to Improve Cognition and Reduce Residual Depressive Symptoms in Stable Bipolar Patients (18038683BCD2001)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 18038683 (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 26 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 08 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.