A Phase 2 Study of ABT-199 in Combination With Ibrutinib in the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma (AIM Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM
- 29 Mar 2018 Results assessing efficacy of venetoclax in combination with Ibrutinib in the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma, were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=18, Data cut off Jan 11 2017), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per the results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.