BrUOG L317: Nivolumab and Ablation For Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Progressing After at Least One Prior Therapy For Metastatic Disease: A Brown University Oncology Research Group Phase II Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.